- Stand on leading edge (end rope is attached) of game board for tosses.
Foot may not extend over edge of tbe game board.
- Holes count 1 point for nearest, 3 points for middle and 5 points for furthest.
- Each competitor pitches three - three inch washers per turn.
(i.e., one competitor pitches three washers and then the other competitor pitches three)
- Turn determined by last competitor to score.
(i.e., even if the last person to toss scores zero, but cancels points scored by competitor in that round.)
- Score can be cancelled by pitching a washer into the same hole as competitor. Opposing washers zero one another.
(i.e., competitor one scores a 1 and two 3s, competitor two scores a 1, a 3 and a 5.
Result: Competitor one gets 3 points, competitor two gets five points)
- First competitor to score exactly 21 points wins the game.
If both competitors tie at 21 in same round, then the game restarts at 11 each.
- If a competitor scores over 21 then subtract score from last point total.
(i.e., current score 18, scores 3 for 21 but scores a second washer counting 5 which equals 26. Add both washers and subtract from 18 = 10)